Saturday 19 October 2013

La Pashe

 
I love the La Pashe CD Roms they are great, I have made a birthday card for a friend who is turning 50 and he loves fishing.


 

The CDs provide great co coordinating papers, the main card background is from my stash. I made the rosette with the silhouette cameo. It was a quick make and my friend loved it.
 

 La Pashe Christmas Cards

 

For these I used 8 x 8 embossed cards and used my Craft Dragon for the hot foiled sentiment. The Holly took some time to cut out but it was worth the effort.
 
 
 
I used a quickie glue pen a gave the leaves some glitter and used glossy accent on the berries.
 
 
These are some other images on the CD I love the poinsettia decoupage. 

 
 

16 comments:

  1. 3 brilliant cards love the embossing and beautiful Christmas images and brilliant fishing one
    carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous cards, just hopping by.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A very pretty selection of cards, lovely images and embellishments.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A great selection of cards. The Christmas cards are so stylish.
    Heike xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Brilliant selection of cards love them all . Love Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous cards, they all look very professional! It was definitely worth the time to cut out e holly, it looks wonderful. Maddy x

    ReplyDelete
  7. The holly and poinsettias provide a lovely frame for the cards

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super cards, and I agree that it was worth the effort with the ivy, I quite like a bit of fussy cutting myself!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Stunning Christmas cards
    Linda x

    ReplyDelete
  10. i love the christmas cards the holly and poinsettia ones are stunning

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great cards, loving the artwork

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the snowy christmas scenes and the fishing card is fun for a masculine card

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wonderful cards, love the detail in the images

    ReplyDelete
  14. stunning cards hun.the images and designs are gorgeous :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. gorgeous cards.. I love the way you have made the fancy edges - with the ivy and the poinsettias.. gorgeous! I have been thinking about getting a la pashe cd (or two)....which would you recommend? ( just hoping from dc...sorry I'm a bit late. ) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello these were from the best of la pashe 2012 there is so much choice on the disc

      Delete

Thankyou for taking the time to leave a comment it is most appreciated.