Saturday 23 April 2011

My First Lili of the Valley


This is one of the stamps I got from the Birmingham NEC last month, I have coloured it with promarkers and added some glitter for the flour and some glossy accents on the egg.


The Happy Birthday Bunting has been cut using my silhouette machine and I stamped the happy birthday with a little alphabet stamp set I got from Dunelm Mill


My Stamped Sentiment is one of the new lili of the valley  clear additions stamps and I used tim holtz worn lipstick distress ink around the edges

3 comments:

  1. stunning card michelle.the image is so sweet and i love your pretty colours and fab bunting :D
    happy easter.

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute...and love the banner...great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card, love the bunting x
    Wendy x

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to leave a comment it is most appreciated.