Sunday, 30 January 2011

Gorjuss Girl

I am entering this card into the totally gorjuss Challenge 65 As you like it


This card is for my niece Sophie, I have use a craft work shaped card which i have distressed with Tim Holt's bundled sage, and added faux stitching round the edges. My image is from a gorjuss girl decoupage page and the backing paper is from the same pack. The sentiment is stamped on a artisan shape which was cut on my silhouette machine with a little bow to finish. I haven't posted a photo but i also distressed the back and inside of the card and added more backing paper on the inside of the card and stamped a further sentiment.

3 comments:

  1. Totally wonderful! I love the colour combo and faux stitching! Thx for sharing with us at Totally Gorjuss!

    Mary J xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous. Your niece will love it. Thanks for joining us at TG this week.

    Kat x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd like to invite you to add your banner to our Digital Scrapbooking Topsite. It's free to sign up. Hope to see you there


    Free Digital Scrapbooking

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to leave a comment it is most appreciated.