Sunday 9 May 2010

Silhouette Machine

Thought I would give Tilda a break, especially now that my pre-ordered ones are not coming. So here's a quick card using my silhouette sd machine. I downloaded the design which is from the silhouette website and cut it on plain white card. Then I inked the base card with Tim Holt's vintage photo, for the first layer and the flower and stem I used  colour box cats eye pigment inks which complement each other lovely. I then just popped a little button from paper mania capsule collection in the centre of my flower. The Stamped sentiment is from penny black. 

1 comment:

  1. a really beautiful stylish card, i love the shape and fab flowers.great colours and the sentiment is lovely.luv coops.xx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to leave a comment it is most appreciated.